Thursday 4 July 2019

Welcome to my Space


It is my pleasure to welcome you to my cyber space (blog).

Owuye is dedicated to engaging issues affecting or relating to Africa and Africans (at home or in diaspora) from my perspective as a sociocultural analyst and development anthropologist. Regardless of your view, suspicion or criticism of whatever I discussed, be rest assured that I wrote my essays with an open mind; I bear no grudge against any person(s) or group(s). I shall disclose whenever the topic and my lifestyle conflict.

I intend to remain truthful to the core philosophy guiding the blog, Owuye.
Owuye, asoroso bi oro (words are difficult to utter or write),
Bi a wi ao ku, bi a o tun wi bakanna, aoku (whether one spill the opinion or not, we shall all die some day).

Thanks for your attention; remember your feedback is necessary.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

15 Years on: A Tribute to a Nigerian Teacher Lynched by her Pupils

If there is any synonym for the word ‘bad’, such must of necessity explicate all the qualities associated with ‘being bad’, like wickedness,...